- In 2008 I got the MAN Bus & Truck management buy into the re-positioning of the brand, ultimately promoting its newly created user-centric positioning „Transport Efficiency“ through an innovative „Future Transportation 2020“ exhibition during the International Automotive Show that highlighted the affects of connected, autonomous driving and climate change on MAN’s clients‘ transportation businesses.
- MAN was highly recognized as a traditional but strongly forward thinking transportation brand.
- Since that trade show in 2008, MAN had found its engaging brand story which is about Innovative Transport Efficiency.
My Contribution – Business Development & Innovation
- Repositioning of the brand – from market/user insights to strategy and execution
- Designed and held strategy workshops with C-suite management
- Designed user-centered exhibition concept, strategic communications concept and managed their execution
- Initiated Future Transport 2020 scenario and coordinated with R&D, VPs of Marketing and Sales
- Supervised designers, writers, developers, engineers and agencies